Cordelia in Latin means “ heart, daughter of the sea.” A one of a kind heart shaped leaf embellished with a soft glow solitary pearl, adding an elegant touch to these handmade earrings . Cordelia earrings are perfect for that special occasion, perhaps, a destination wedding by the sea or a beautiful lake. Delicacy and elegance describe the Cordelia earrings. Make sure you grab a pair to take with you to that special event or just when traveling to paradise.
• Sold as a pair with matching backings.
• Each Cordelia earring measures approx. +/- 35mm length and +/- 20mm width.
• Handmade with recycled sterling silver.
• Stone: soft glow solitary pearl.
• All orders will ship in a MEL Jewelry pouch.
• Made to Order: processing time allow 7-14 days for fabrication
• Our jewelry is made in our home studio in Maryland.
All of our items are crafted by hand and individually unique. This results in slight differences, making them stand out from mass-produced items. We take photos under natural illumination or a light box, featuring minimal editing, to showcase the exact hues and detail of our pieces. Yet, color could fluctuate slightly from one device to the next. Please don't hesitate to reach out regarding any inquiries, concerns, or issues with our items. We aim to produce pieces you will enjoy for many years and that will bring you back.